Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Teenager Left Me A Note

My son, Austin, has a FB account and we are friends. There was this whole number thing going on where you message someone a number and they wrote you a note in their status, sort of like a "how I feel about you" type of thing.

I messaged my son: "5"

And this is what it says:

5. I'm sorry for how I am to you. You really don't deserve it, but we just seem to clash a lot. I know that I should visit more often and that I should call every now and then. I know that it probably upsets you to no end. I know all of this, but I just don't seem to be able to break the cycle. That's what it's become, a cycle. Sad isn't it? I'm sorry. I love you.

I cried a little.


Photobucket

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment